Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Community Helper
@-57chevy what error message did you get.? Also did you try clearing any cache/cookies for each device and browser you use to connect to OfferUp on. This will give your app a little refresh and typically resolves most error messages.

You can troubleshoot yourself by signing out (clearing app cache / data) and then try to sign back in.

From your mobile device, you can try signing out uninstalling - reinstalling the OfferUp app and signing back in. You will not lose any items you’ve posted on OfferUp.

Edit; just make sure you know your sign in information before signing out of the OfferUp app on your mobile device.
Level 9
Ok I’m not technical smart when it comes to phones or computers. I can email and text message but that’s about it. Error message saying can’t connect with OfferUp server started end of December and on going
Community Helper
No problem @-57chevy Lets try these steps first before you contact support. Make sure you have your correct login To find this - From your mobile phone in the OfferUp app go to your “My Account” which is the email address on record with offer up. If not correct you can edit! If it’s correct tap on green gear right side next to your profile photo. Now you’re in your settings page. You can change your password if needed just tap on edit password.

At this point you can login out. The log out button is also on the same settings page at the bottom follow information below.

* Log out of your account, then log back in and try your action again
* Restart your device
* Switch between your wireless internet and cellular data, in case the problem is related to your connection
* Uninstall and reinstall the app to make sure you're using the most recent version

Edit; @-57chevy also any further questions please PM me because our posts are off topic.
L11
Level 9
@-57chevy
There is recent update also on the Offer Up website which I installed today. I also changed my settings under Subscriptions & Notifications to Personal vrs. email. I logged out of OU, changed my Pw, restarted phone & so far-so good. Best of luck to you. L11
Highlighted
Level 3
Hello, I am as green as they come. I am selling a 1 cttw. Silver diamond bracelet, for $189. No one believes it is real. They expect me to ship it to them, out of state and then get paid. What is up?
L11
Level 9
@semperfiinca
Review all info regarding shipping, terms, payments, & ask questions to the OU TEAM. They're an awesome group that we help anyway they can. @Hotrod, @Mj_206, @Jones68, just to name a few are extremely helpful. Work on building your reputation by participating in Community Forums & making friends by reading & responding & being neighborly. You have to earn trust here and there are ways to do so. Read, participate & keep reaching out. Good luck! YOU CAN DO THIS! L11
Level 9
@Rober3 If you message us privately one more time I’ll lose my mind, bro! I’m the chick in the pic and I don’t put up with creepers.... I’ll also publicly call you out! Never ever privately message me again.... everyone on here knows I will stand up to anyone! I do not play nice.
Community Helper
If anyone is getting unwanted PMs Please report those PMs for review.
Level 1
I dont have no clue wat u talkkin bput im 27 years old
Tags (1)
Level 1

Tags (1)