Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Level 8
Yes I agree you have to be very careful and pick a very safe meeting place and you should always bring somebody with you.
Level 8
It's better be save than sorry the item you selling could be replaced but your life is important.
Level 1
Hey, I've contacted support about this but I don't think they've seen my messages. A bot has taken my account. I don't know the password but I do have the e-mail. I'm logged in and haven't logged out, so I'm still able send out messages from this account. It's made listings under the account and people are replying to them. I don't know if they are compramised now too. 
Level 1

Hey, I've contacted support about this but I don't think they've seen my messages. A bot has taken my account. I don't know the password but I do have the e-mail. I'm logged in and haven't logged out, so I'm still able send out messages from this account. It's made listings under the account and people are replying to them. I don't know if they are compramised now too. 
Highlighted
Community Helper
Welcome @Trent4
This usually happens when there is an action taken, that is prohibited.
Are you seeing a specific error code?
Level 9
I always meet where I know there’s cameras Present I’ve even met people at police stations. I do have a question though can the buyer see anything that we put into our archives or is that private for us only?
Level 9
If a buyer saved it, it will remain in their "saved/ likes" but will show unlisted. They can still message you on it
Level 1

yep. totally agree with you on that. had an incident meeting a buyer and he wanted to make sure the phone case fit on his phone. when he offered me half of what he told me he'd pay me he would.. i told him to take it off. he used his teeth to remove the case. i had to channel my inner zen to keep my cool.

Level 1
I used to just not answer if somebody gave me a lowball offer but I am now just responding with how much I will take. Because sometimes people will take those low-ball offers or something a little bit more. Instead of getting your feelings hurt look at it as a negotiation and come back with a lower price but something you'll take.
I just had this happened recently with a set of drill bits. I offered to sell the bits for $20 and the buyer agreed. However when I met up with him, he was looking at the drill bits and saying well they're kind of used and a little rusty. That's when I responded to him and said well it did say used in the description.

He then proceeded to try to say i'll just give you $10 for it. So I just basically took the bitsput them back in my truck and said thanks but no thanks.

You have to stick to your guns and your values,