Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Level 1
True thatshow biz is done weknowwhat we post and lose alot on posting for a killer price still ppl send ign offers
Level 8
Hi if you have a firm price and you don't want to sell it for Less just stick to your prices believe me someone will paye your prices , if I don't want to except the price I just text the buyer back NO THANKS have a good day. Buyers will always try to buy for less, it could be aggravating It happened .
L11
Level 9
@Deezup
You crack me up in a good way! You nailed it. We all be window shopping & you do what you need to do. Lowball/Highball-we be shoppin... @L11
Tags (1)
Level 9

@L11 @Joelwbd  its good to here you both say this! I've been saying myself, you just need to say no and move on. Don't sweat the lowballers, their everywhere. Stick to your price and you'll get it. Once you let these people get you riled up, you'll just be hurting yourself because they won't feel your anger!

Level 5
Thats right best advice Toyman
Level 8
I agree with you a 100%
Highlighted
Level 8
I agree some people have job's you can use the phone on the job , I think if you want to post your time when you are available maybe that my help IF people paying attention and read all your information.
Level 1
Just look at their page and offer them $2 for their $50 piece of crap. Maybe they will see how annoying lowballing is.
Level 8
People are unbelievable I had people offering me really low prices, it's one thing to make on offer and the other is to insult a seller, well good for you I'm sure they won't like your offer people amaze me.
Yea I know it's quite frustrating and very annoying. But there seems to be no way around it. You're always going to have those people that think they're going to be able to talk you down in price, (even though you write on your post that the price is FIRM in big bold black letters) so they wait until they're face to face to try and start haggling with you. Or you'll already have your item posted for less than half of what it really costs, but they still think they're entitled to another $20-$30 off of your price. I just ignore those people that don't read my description or who don't know what the meaning of the word firm is and try and ask for a lower price. It sucks, but you just have to get used to it and just ignore people until you have someone who is willing to pay what you're asking for. It may take longer to sell your item, but if you have patience, then you'll eventually sell your item for the amount you're looking for.