Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
OfferUp employee

@-57chevy Hey Chevy, can you give me a little more info so I can try to help? Are you saying sometimes you see your items you've posted on your profile, and then sometimes you don't and they never appear? Have you gotten in contact with Customer Support yet? Let me know so I can see if I can help in some way!

Level 9
Good Morning Elin, last night I posted a lot of items and I can’t see if any of them have views all it says if posted 6 hours ago I’m very upset cause it’s some of my best items. If at all possible could u send me the customer service number so I can get this problem solved. Thx 57Chevy
OfferUp employee

@-57chevy Hey there, I was told the engineering team was fixing some issues where certain accounts were experiencing this. Can you try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app to see if that helps? If not, let me know in a Private Message with your OfferUp account URL and I can see if I can help. 

Level 1
I know there is lowballers so I usually have a price down that is slightly higher so that when they offer under it ends up being the price I wanted in the first place.
Level 9
Hey Elin, in the recent hours I’ve posted around 25 to 30 new items to my site. I have a back up site that I’ve been using to look at my views but now on that site I can’t even see my views so basically I’m selling blind. I’m scared to uninstall and then reinstall for I don’t want to lose 278 items Pictures or descriptions. Cause that happened to my girlfriend. I’ve got to much to lose. Plus all the friends I’ve made since 2016. But if at all possible could u send me the customer service number so hopefully I can get this fixed. Thx 57Chevy
Tags (1)
OfferUp employee

@-57chevy No worries! I just checked your account to make sure your items are there, which they all are, however since you did post so many at the same time, it took a little longer for some to pop up in their categories more so than others. Make sure when you are looking at your items to start with that specific category that you put them in. The views should start showing, if not, go ahead and contact our Customer Support team here so they can dive deeper into your account for you. 

As far as the person giving out the free litters of kittens.... Some people aren't shy I guess. As if you're suppose to throw the necessary items the kittens will need to survive. What's next the request for free vet care for the first year? Lol ..sorry but ur right
Highlighted
Level 3

Please spay and neuter your pets! Cat Happy

Level 3
So sad I've seen this man by kittens off CL and feed them to his snake! He went to jail ... people are sick ☹️