Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Level 2
I understand negotiating to an extent, but everyone is always trying to negotiate for less than 50% of what you have it listed for. That typically results in me not bothering to reply. I have marked things firm in price, and it doesn’t seem like many people know how to read the fine print of that word either.
Level 6
I'm relatively new to this site and everything that I'm selling is of high quality items. Antiques, Vintage, Expensive and some item have NEVER been USED or WORN and still people want it for nothing. I've done my research and checked other sites to do comparison prices and some items I know the price cause my Late husband bought it. I do not sell JUNK I sell good Quality Items. It can be very upsetting to see good Quality Items going for pennies. Thx for letting me vent. T

@-57chevy This is a safe place to vent for sure Smiley Happy Hmm. Are you including a lot of good photos and really detailed descriptions of what the items are? 

Level 6
GM Elon yes to all your questions and sometimes even where they were purchased. Most of the furniture was purchased from where my late husband worked so they are expensive items. Most of the jewelry were purchased at local well known jewelry stores. Like I said before I don't sell JUNK I sell good quality items only.
Level 6
Hey Elin there is one other thing I need to mention I work odd hours OfferUp needs to have some sort of profile page where buyers can get to know sellers cause with my job we can't have cell phones so I can't answer right away they can either get me at 6 am or after 7pm most days I don't have a set schedule it's different week to week. Like today it's 9:45-3:15 tomorrow 10-7pm and Saturday 11-7:45pm. Have a great day 57Chevy
Level 6
If you know what you’re selling don’t let lowballers discourage you, don’t question your judgment, question theirs. If you’re price is fair just politely decline, be patient and be confident.

No offense to OfferUp but if I have to put a number on it, about 80% of the people on here expect something for nothing. But don’t worry so much, the right offer will usually come along, make sure to repost every now and then to let more people see it. And just politely decline those lowballers, usually I just say “sorry, but your offer is too low for me to even counter” or I just give them my lowest(really lowest) so if they don’t like it then it’s clear we’re never gonna find an agreeable price anyway.

You know your item so someone who also know that item will eventually give you that fair offer. Forget about the lowballers, think of them as test cases for your customer relation skills.

@Mark4 "No offense to OfferUp but if I have to put a number on it, about 80% of the people on here expect something for nothing." - Wellll, I for one know that percentage is not true, however, I can see why some people can get frustrated by the other members who do act like this. We have a big announcement this weekend which we hope will help with this whole entire issue. 

Level 6
I have a question I have Webkinz ( no tags) and Care Bears on my site when I've done my research prices for these items go for between $10-$30 each I've got sets of Care Bears at a low price should I leave the on my site and at what their priced at now or take them off or change the price back.

@-57chevy It's all up to you and what you feel most comfortable with Smiley Happy

Level 6
Hey Elin is there anyway OfferUp can haves resale Button instead of having to dig out everything that I've had posted just hit a button to put it back on the site. It'd be more convenient