Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Level 10! You're a 10!
I don't consider someone offering $50 for an autographed piece of memorabilia listed for $265 a negotiation. I either reply with an offer of $290 or simply reply "I'm not accepting lowball offers at this time".
Level 6
I perfectly understand that I’m selling a set of 14K White Gold Pendants each on was well over $250 each ice gotten an offer of 30 for the Set I did what u did said no $300 but now that I can’t see my site I don’t know if I’ve gotten any other offers.
Level 6
Try this, delete the app, reboot the phone(don’t reinstall, the reboot ensures it’s a clean uninstall process), then reinstall and log in. See if that works.
Level 10! You're a 10!
Think that'll work to get rid of lowball offers too? 😂
Level 6
My girlfriend had a site on OfferUp and she tried what your saying and lost everything Pictures, buyers information everything she’s devastated I have close to 300 items for sale I can’t afford to lose all of those pictures and descriptions. I’ve tried switching from wi-fi to non wi-fi it still doesn’t work I’m very disappointed and very upset I’ve done so well on this site hopefully I can continue to do so
Level 3
I appreciate the lowball offers..gives you a base offer..i do it also because some people are just way off on there prices.
Level 6
Can u explain the way off on prices cause I do my research then I go with the middle price not unless I actually know what I paid for it. Plus some of my items I have r Vintage Antique and there worth more than I price them for and some r priceless
Level 3
Yeah I agree, I honestly block the users that offer a unreasonable price,

An example

I have a limited edition Nintendo switch splatoon bundle posted that retails for $390, but was a one day release and now sells on other popular sites like eBay for $500+. I posted mine at $375 hoping to get rid of it for a fair price quickly, already losing $50+ if you factor in the fact I paid taxes on it.

My offers so far have been $75, $100, $150....and someone wanting to trade me a mini fridge that was on Black Friday sale for $35.....

All of them were blocked, I get people want a deal but those offers to me are troll and insulting offers, don't treat me like a fool or a bum trying to get a dollar. I love also the "well GameStop will only offer this price so I'll pay $5 over that", yeah...but they also sell it used for $100 over that price....
Level 6
Yeah you just have to be firm with lowballers
Level 10! You're a 10!
Lowball, @Diablo707 by definition, is not a base to use as a value. It's just the opposite. It's an unrealistically low price offered by someone who's not serious about negotiating a fair price.
If your interested in something you make a offer that doesn't insult and shut down further serious consideration. Try this with real estate, vehicles or contracts. Trust me, you won't get the courtesy of a call back. That's what lowball means in this context.
If you price something fairly, after doing your homework and due diligence and you get an offer 80% below what you know to be fair, that's a lowball offer, not a baseline price.