Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Level 10! You're a 10!
Yes @cyclomatic I totally agree with what you said you hit the nail right on the head👍 like Chris555 was saying you have got to be firm with lowball offers.
Level 10! You're a 10!
Hi @-57chevy I just noticed you posts how long has this been going on? Did you report this issue to OfferUp customer support team? Or @Elin Community manager? I would try signing out of your app then delete the app and reinstall the app, then sign back in, also before you delete the app I would reboot your phone to see if that helps at all. you should not lose anything doing this. Hope this helps you.😊
Level 3
@cyclomatic I know what you are saying, but your idea of what something is worth,may be way off to mine or somebody else.If I buy or sell something on here I expect it to be a very good deal. Or I would just go buy it new..
Level 6
Like I said my best friend did what your telling me to do I’m scared to death to try it. She lost all her pictures of her items she’s selling off the site she ended up devastated. All I did was post 6 items then it went puff u guys can see my site but I can’t, if I lose everything I’m not going to remember prices for what I’m selling there’s close to 300 items on my site. I’m devastated and very upset I’ve had great success with OfferUp the last couple of weeks. They should fix it I didn’t do anything but post more items.
Level 6
I have a very serious question for all the items I have on my site almost 300 should I put SOLD on the low views like 10’s-20’s views to give more views and hopefully Sales to the other item. This question goes to the top bloggers and Elin. From 57Chevy
Level 6
Good Morning Bloggers, it’s 57Chevy I’ve got a question I’ve got a 14K White Gold Pendant Set for sale each one was bought by late husband for $225 each I’ve got the entire set for $150 now OfferUp was me to lower my price. The set is worth the $150. I’ve also got them individually at $50 each. ($675) less then 2 years ago. Any suggestions. I’m trying to kinda make money not lose money.
Cal
Level 3
I like that Link. When I hear “what’s your lowest” straight off the bat, I’m usually a deer in headlights like uhhh but your response is 👍hope you don’t mind me using it because I’m using it lol Thankyou.
Level 6
Hey Bloggers it’s 57Chevy I made an oops mistake I’ve got posted on OfferUp a Train Santa Fe Set and I looked at the bottom of the engine and it says Lionel and I just did some more research about this set and it’s definitely worth much more than I’ve got it priced for and now I’ve got a buyer. I’m so upset with myself. EBAY has my exact set selling for $350.
Level 3
Good outlooks 🤙🏽

There’s nothing wrong with flipping.. it’s a real hustle in itself.

But I agree - give to those who are in need (when you can)

But also know the values of what you want when selling, so that if it does go to relist/ resell then at least you still got your fair share that you’ve asked for.
Level 2
Haha.....that is a genious reply! I will have to remember that one.