Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Level 6
Did signature have a letter of authentication, if not it is worth 0
Level 6
Nothing is priceless
Level 6
Sure Hoping your talking about any of my items. When I have no price I want to see what people r willing to pay. And yes there r things that r PRICELESS. And yes all my items have certificates of authenticity, I don’t show or say it till they decided to meet and my price.
Tags (1)
Level 2
@ Hi-there thanks for the feedback. It’s helpful to see each sides opinions on how business is conducted on Offer Up and other online second hand stores.
Level 1
Well said!
Level 1
I totally agree!✊🏽
100% agree don't come to my house after we agreed on a price and tell me you only have so much in your pocket because I'm going to leave you with your feelings hurt and walk away have a nice day
Neighbor
Absolutely. I’m having the exact same issue. Over and over and over. This marketplace is garbage.
Level 6
@Aldofern I hate that I’ve got to agree with you.... it’s not just offerup... people s*ck and are cheap in general.
Level 6
Hey it’s 57CHEVY I just had to report a buyer for calling me a petty B###h I was willing to meet him at a rapid station close to his work. My item is $30 he wanted it for $25 I didn’t say no at the time till I rechecked the Internet for what my item is worth ( it’s a basketball jersey) I told him to bring exact change or $30 in case he decided to pay full asking price. I’m getting VERY TIRED of getting DEGRADED on this Site. I’ve had Great Success on this Site. I’m truly upset about this.