Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Hml
Level 4
Lowballing a 100. Dollar item and asking if you can have it for 5.00 dollars is disrepectfull!!! And it is just plain rude. So I really don't know where that answer is coming from. Could u explain otherwise??? : o..
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Hml what answer or who where you referencing? I get those types of $5 replies and know they aren't seriously interested. If you reply "accordingly" they tend to get very, very nasty. @msdavenport87 I too often reply with a higher offer. However, as usual with lowballers, it only ends the conversation at that point because they were never serious prospects.
Level 10! You're a 10!

People seem to have odd opinions about what lowballing is. Just to be clear before the debates starts up once again: Potential buyers are trying to negotiating for a better price. A lowballer is only interested if they can have it at an unreasonably low price.  

Hml
Level 4
Yes I do understand that most people use this tactic so we can look at their page. But when you get a 5 offer and they use their children to get it free or for nothing it becomes a problem we all have family we are trying to take care of. I'm just saying I didn't have this problem down the hill....they just want it free and have a sense of entitlement. Cause they have the nerve to ask for it in this manner... : (
Level 2
That's when you counter the offer....
That's what it's called offer up 🤔😁
Level 10! You're a 10!
Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone's hearts desire comes to be or at least closer in 2018!!!
Level 10! You're a 10!
No, @JesusG90746, that's when you don't bother wasting time with lowballers who aren't serious about buying anything.
That's why it's not called Lowball Up 🤣
Level 6
I either counter by giving them a dollar off asking or counter with an even higher price, always get no replies. They get the message and I don’t waste time.
Level 3
Thank you I was afraid that no matter how I respond they would retaliate.
Level 6
The way this app is structured I think keeps everyone pretty safe until the actual meetup. Plus you can only rate someone after selling no one can give you false rating, so it’s good and bad since you can’t rate disrepectful either.