Lowball offers and handouts

SOLVED
Level 6
The one I love is when they don't even lowball you but actually ask what's the lowest you'll take? I Country with what's the highest youll pay?
Level 10! You're a 10!
Exactly @jd41. Some people don't get it! That's really not effective in trying to negotiate. I miss the days when you posted a price, people respected it, more or less.
Level 6
I hear you @cyclomatic. I'm not opposed to negotiating, but the way I see it is my asking price is the starting point. It's the buyer who should make an offer not come straight out and ask what's the lowest I'll go.
Rigbt on brotha
Level 2
i have found that if your looking to get top dollar for your items offer up is not the place to do that, sux as it may. Especially when dealing with antiques n vintange things. Here everyones trying to get something for nothing, even when your giving it away and firm on the price theyll low ball you. i feel your frustrations ...i love offer up but if you want your respectible items sold, i would go else where. however time , and multiple good photos , and a well thought out n worded decription will get you far. and did i mention time? post it n forget it, i like that method too....good luck . Smiley Happy
Level 6
Happy New Year OfferUp Blog Community this is 57CHEVY hope you all r well. Just to inform u the customer service representatives for OfferUp r fantastic I had an issue with a buyer and the issue was resolved quickly and very professionally which I was happy with but I’ve had to put sold on some of my items that didn’t get a bunch of views like on my other sites which broke my heart but I’m sure I’ll find other items to replace them cause I’m cleaning out my attic cause my house is in foreclosure. So hopefully you all have a profitable New Year on OfferUp. Thx 57CHEVY
Level 2
Some people’s kids, very annoying
Level 2
Totally agree
Level 1
Completely unsafe to give animals away free. I'm in rescue and kittens are used to feed snakes and dog fighting training. Please find a shelter or rescue to take them.
Level 1
Karma ... what goes around comes around. Love & honesty