My Photos

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 9

Was wondering if anyone has seen this. Under my profile there is a tab at bottom of page that says My Photos. I click it and it’s empty. What Photos or how to put photos in it and is it something you share with your OfferUp friends? Thanks for anyone’s help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

You have a good eye, @Jones68!

Basically, this is where you'd see any images you've uploaded to the forums. Currently, it is not permitted to post images on the forums unless you're an employee, but this is a feature I'm playing around with and brainstorming about recently. Under my personal "My Photos" section, it shows all the images I've used for blog posts Smiley Happy

46 REPLIES 46
Community Helper
@Jones68--It's a new feature under my profile too!! When I click on it there's the option to change my profile picture &/or select different images to add.
Level 9

@Hi-there  I think we are talking about 2 different things. If You go to your picture on the top right of this window and touch it, it will give you some options, one of them is my profile. Touch or click that.Then go all the way to the bottom. On the right hand side bottom it says my photos, touch that. A box opens. In the box it says Album and All Image. It doesn’t give you anyway to add anything. I’m not talking about changing my profile picture.

Community Helper
@Jones68--My profile doesn't have that it says "Profile pictures added" & you can update your profile imsges, &/or select different pictures, okay I'll check. Thanks!!
Community Helper
In the Community Profile...
Correct? @Jones68
Have wondered the same :/
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  Do you see it to? I believe it’s a thing that we can upload pictures and video perhaps. Something that may be in the near future? I’m only guessing. But of now, it’s just sitting there. Hmmmm. Wonder if Mj can put some light on it?

Level 9

Hey  @Mj_206  Can you give us a hand? Only when your not busy. Thank you.

Level 9

When Hi There couldn’t see it I thought I was going crazy. Am I the only one who can see this. Ok, I’m not going nuts! LOL!

@Jones68 wrote:

... my photos, touch that. A box opens. In the box it says Album and All Image. It doesn’t give you anyway to add anything. I’m not talking about changing my profile picture.

@Jones68   The OU website is pointing to the source location of the last place that you downloaded an image file, as I am assuming that you are using a Windows operating system. The "my photos" and "album" windows that appear on our screen are located on YOUR hard drive (on your pc). You have to redirect the windows to the location where you store your pics/photos.

Level 9

@factsdontcare  Thanks for your reply. I’m on a iPad. But I checked on my computer after signing in to OfferUp. The folder or the box or , I don’t know what to call it. LOL! It’s only on the OfferUp up site or app. When I go to it , it has no option to do anything. Not to download or upload or browse . It’s part of the OfferUp program. Did you go to it? Follow the directions I gave and you will have the same thing. It’s on every ones OfferUp. Let me know what you think after looking.