My Photos

SOLVED
Level 9

Community Helper
@Jones68--I looked again & don't see what you're seeing regarding the photo option. Do other people see it? Perhaps a new feature?
Level 9

@Jones68 wrote:

@Hi-there  I think we are talking about 2 different things. If You go to your picture on the top right of this window and touch it, it will give you some options, one of them is my profile. Touch or click that.Then go all the way to the bottom. On the right hand side bottom it says my photos, touch that. A box opens. In the box it says Album and All Image. It doesn’t give you anyway to add anything. I’m not talking about changing my profile picture.

@factsdontcare  This is what I’m talking about. It’s on 5 devices that I have. Don’t think @Hi-there 

Level 9

Don’t think @Hi-there  is looking in the right place. 

Community Helper
@Jones68--I looked where you indicated, & unfortunately on my device I don't see it. Thanks!!
Level 9

LOL! What are you using? I have it on my android phone, my iPad, my wife’s iPhone, my 4 computers. Just strange that even Remembrance see it. 

@Jones68 

Does this same thing occur when using the APP (not from the website)?

If it does not appear when using the APP itself (not from the broswer), it's not the app.

Highlighted
Level 9

Yes I an get to it using both.

Level 9

@factsdontcare  right now I’m using the app. I’m on my iPad. I can get to this with or without the app. On all my devices and computers. I’m at a loss. I was just curious. LOL! 

Level 9

Ok, off to store. If anyone else has this option please chime in.