My Photos

SOLVED
Community Manager

You have a good eye, @Jones68!

Basically, this is where you'd see any images you've uploaded to the forums. Currently, it is not permitted to post images on the forums unless you're an employee, but this is a feature I'm playing around with and brainstorming about recently. Under my personal "My Photos" section, it shows all the images I've used for blog posts Smiley Happy

Community Helper
@Mj_206--Thanks so much for the update. I really appreciate it!!
Level 9

Thank you! I was thinking I was nuts. No one else could see it or didn't follow what I was trying to say to get to it. LOL! So there isn't anything we can do with this yet. Sure glad I'm not losing my mind. LOL! Thank You.

Community Manager

@Jones68 wrote:

Sure glad I'm not losing my mind. LOL! Thank You.

Not yet at least!! Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley Tongue

Level 9

@Mj_206 wrote:

You have a good eye, @Jones68!

Basically, this is where you'd see any images you've uploaded to the forums. Currently, it is not permitted to post images on the forums unless you're an employee, but this is a feature I'm playing around with and brainstorming about recently. Under my personal "My Photos" section, it shows all the images I've used for blog posts Smiley Happy

I was hoping we would beable to upload pictures or pehaps short videos about what your selling. Just what I was hoping for. Glad it's really there. I think people were thinking jones68 was going nuts. LOL!

Level 9

Go Mj, Go Mj, Go Mj, your the best!

Community Helper
Righteous... @Mj_206!
So glad @Jones68 noticed the Personal/My Photos... have wondered this qq for quite some time.
The pic option sounds like something fun that could be used to boost Sales via PM too! FUN!!

@Mj_206   Caveat...I don't think allowing forum users the ability to post images would have a good outcome for the same season as to why outside links are not allowed.

@Jones68 ... yeah I see it now.   I got it wrong in my assumption post, since it's not a "box", but rather a whole new window and linkable with the OU domain address.

Community Helper
Maybe just for members who have been on the forum for awhile and displayed respectful posts only!
Just an 💡...
Level 9

@factsdontcare  Glad you found it.