My Photos

SOLVED
Level 9

@factsdontcare  I wasn’t thinking of people posting but more on the line of only people on your friends list. As for video, now that could help sales. Short ones. There would have to be a size limit. 

@Jones68 ..from what @Mj_206  alluded, it is only a module exclusively for the forum and not the selling on the app.

Level 9

@factsdontcare  Yes we know. We were offering other ideas. We know you don’t like it. Odds are it will not happen. It seems like a good thing for some and not for others. All good.

@Jones68 wrote:

@factsdontcare  Yes we know. We were offering other ideas. We know you don’t like it. Odds are it will not happen. It seems like a good thing for some and not for others. All good.

To the contrary, I would like to be able to add images/videos on both the forum and on the actual app itself. It would be more useful/efficient than playing 50 questions.

But agreed...all good.

Level 9

@factsdontcare  Hey it’s all good. Hope I wasn’t rude. That wasn’t what I was trying to be. I apologize if that’s what you thought. I just think it’s really cool. Be a nice thing to have.

Level 9

@Jones68 are you talking about the end of your profile. When you click on photos does it then say album, or all images. Then if you click on all images, does it come up image options. If so I have that also.

Level 9

Yes that is it but you can’t really do anything with it. 

Level 9

@Jones68 yes, but aren't you the only that can see it? I thought that everybody had it until you mentioned it!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  It’s only used by OfferUp at this time. You can’t see anyone’s else’s. You can’t even add to yours. It’s not set up for us to use. It’s something that Mj_206 and OfferUp are playing with for now. 

Level 9

@Jones68 so its not just you and me that can see it?