My offers aren’t showing up on search

SOLVED
Level 1
Why aren’t my offers showing up on search?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OfferUp employee

@Wjc169 Okay great. Make sure you're looking in the right area in Search and using keywords like your username, or the words in your description title. There's more info on this here. I hope that helps you! If not, that may be a technical issue that our Customer Service team can help you with, here

10 REPLIES 10
OfferUp employee

@Wjc169 Hey there! Sometimes they take a bit to pop up in Search. Also, make sure you are not posting any items that are on our Prohibited Items Guidelines. Let me know if you need any more help Smiley Happy

Level 1
I don’t have anything that isn’t prohibited everything is 100% authentic and still isn’t showing up
OfferUp employee

@Wjc169 Okay great. Make sure you're looking in the right area in Search and using keywords like your username, or the words in your description title. There's more info on this here. I hope that helps you! If not, that may be a technical issue that our Customer Service team can help you with, here

Level 1
Thank you, I'm just learning.
OfferUp employee

@Krazy You are very welcome! Let us know if you ever have any other questions. Smiley Happy

Level 1
What does it mean when it says bump
OfferUp employee

@Krazy It bumps your item back to the top of the feed so it has a chance to get more views. More info here with a video explaining everything Smiley Happy

Can someone tell me why my Batman batarangs won't post? Please and thank you
Level 9

@Ashleyann2910

Batman batarangs are throwing knife "like" (even the dull versions and your novelty versions) weapons. They are prohibited as indicated in the TOS.