My posts are not showing up! Please help!

Level 1
Please help me! I've be using the app for months without any issues. However I try to post something now and it won't post. Please help!
12 REPLIES 12
Level 9
@SilentMonk

You were most likely banned, there are various reasons for this to have happened.

You'll need to reach out to support to get a direct answer on why that is:

community.offerup.com/t5/Welcome/Customer-support/m-p/10871/highlight/true#M5665
Level 9

wouldnt one recieve notification if they were ban @goblin

Level 9
@0317

Don't know if things have changed, but I've been banned in the past and received no notification.

Had to contact support for a reason and get my account reinstated.

These two statements have got me thinking though.

"posts are not showing up"

This assumes the user has been ghosted or banned.

"it won't post"

While this, has be believe an error was given.

@SilentMonk did you get an error code or where you able to post, but nothing showed up (or was auto-removed from offers) Can you please clarify, thanks.
Level 9

I am shocked @goblin what happen to get a fine upstanding person like yourself ban?

Level 9

@goblin and @SilentMonk i have had items not show up in the feed when i posted them,,,,they used to show up instantly,,,,,,,but it seems to almost always take a few minutes to half hour now,,,,,,,at one point when they were not showing up,,,i just edited them and they eventualy showed up,,,,,,,,,but i think i just didnt wait long enough,,,,they show on my offers page,,,,but if i go to my profile and click on offers ,they dont show up there or on the feed for half hour now sometimes,,but also i have had items get removed before ever showing up on the feed.,,,,,but when items are removed , i always get an email notification about it.,,,,,,,,,i have also been getting a lot of error messages lately,but i dont think any of them had to do with posting an item,,,,and when i get an error message ,,,,it usualy corrects itself within a few minutes.

Level 9
A delay like that has never occurred for me hmn 🤔
Level 1
Well I logged out of the app. Cleared cache/data. Deleted it. Reinstalled and finally posts started going through. However it seems to be back again now. Just with a specific pair of sneakers though. All my other shoes post no problem but my Adidas Yeezy won't. This is becoming very frustrating.
Level 9
@SilentMonk

Is it a stock image or photo?

If a photo, try using another one and changing the title.

What is the error code?
Level 1
No error code at all. It acts like it posted but then under my offers it doesn't offer to sell it faster. Also when I direct link to it it stays on Posted 0 min ago and I get no views and no show up in the search feed. They are photos I took of them after I bought them from footlocker.