NOT getting paid after shipping

SOLVED
Level 3
I’m a little worried. I sold a nice computer on OfferUp, had to wait 2 days for OU to hold for potential fraud then released the shipping label. I mailed the item the next day. Weirdly, the item was delivered today and the buyers account deactivated.

Am I still going to get paid or am I going to get ripped off? I feel like OfferUp does not have a very secure shipping system since I’ve seen numerous posts with people getting scammed this way.
Level 9
Offer up holds the money In a escrow account So even if the buyer has deleted his account you should still get paid without a problem I've had that happen to me several times
Level 9
The above is correct.
Level 3
Why I continue to use this service is beyond me? Now they're not even honoring the fast deposit at all on any dollar amount, but can't even deposit the funds after the 24 hour buyer protection that they've added without notice to sellers. I'm still awaiting payment for something I'm paying a fast deposit fee for, under $50, that was checked in by the Carrier last Monday, and recieved, reviewed, and ok'd by the purchaser well over 48 hours ago, and I still do not have my money? So they're not only holding my money, but charging me an extra fee for them to do so? This is embezzlement and fraud. Who wants to start the suit?
Level 1
That's why I don't ship until I see that the customer has paid.
I also did not get paid after delivery..
Level 3
CONTACT CONSUMER FRAUD DIVISION OF THE ATTY. GENERALS OFFICE AND LOG YOUR COMPLAINT. THEY WILL INVESTIGATE AND THONE WHO HAVE LOGGED A COMPLAINT WILL HOPEFULLY GET YOUR MONEY OR VALUABLE BACK.