NOT getting paid after shipping

SOLVED
Level 3
I had only one open at any given time. As soon as one closed, I opened a new one. How hard is that to understand. I’m done trying to talk to you. You’ve been nothing but condescending and unhelpful. Great community work.
Level 2

@esc2010 wrote:
I had only one open at any given time. As soon as one closed, I opened a new one. How hard is that to understand. I’m done trying to talk to you. You’ve been nothing but condescending and unhelpful. Great community work.

@esc2010 I'll take care of it from here on out!

You got your return have a great day!
Level 3
What’s your problem? I’m literally not trying to start anything here but you feel such a strong need to instigate things. And yeah I mentioned several times before I already I got my return. Reread my posts. I’m complaining about everything I had to go through to get it. You’re just not listening to me.
I said have a good day and I'm glad you got paid and to please read the TOS and that's causing problems? Ummm 👌
Please also read the community quide lines. I'm just pointing you to the source of information to help with your answers. That's what the forum is for. You have assumed alot that I work for Offerup etc please stop assuming I am only providing information. We have read and understand your frustration as I have also said I understand. Have a good day!
Level 2

Ok now let if go, the both of you, as your comments @BrightMoonstone can easily be construed as being chauvinistic. Despite the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of what one might think as it's called freedom of speech defined as being the right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint. 

Community Manager

@MarieJenn you're right that everyone has freedom of speech, but that speech must be in line with the guidelines presented to the community. Me removing posts in violation is not the same as censorship... I've already discussed this in the comments on this blog -

OfferUp Player's Handbook!

Forum Guidelines.png

Level 3
I am still waiting to here something on my case. It was a month on November 5th and still nothing..
Block Captain
I shipped my items over 2 weeks ago srill havent received payment and now my offerup balence is $0 where did my money go????