NOT getting paid after shipping

SOLVED
Level 2

@BrightMoonstone wrote:
@MarieJennI don't know who Tyson is. Have a great day!

@BrightMoonstone @tdeluiz45 Oops. My apologies to tdeluiz45.

Ya we don't know this person like you obviously do lol
Level 2

@tdeluiz45 wrote:

@Amheather76 I hope that you got my message in reference to the BBB that I submitted to you in a private message knowing darn well that @Mj_206 would of deleted it if I left it in the forums which is rather odd to me that if this is as they eloquently say a "community" where we can give constructive criticism/feedback on the site as whole including the forums, and share any and all problems that we've experienced or even give suggestions that we have. Why are we disallowed to help each other out in their time of need even if we share a LINK??? 

But just keep in mind @Amheather76 that there are several unanswered claims on that site. Nonetheless I greatly apologize for all that you’re dealing with, as believe I know firsthand how you feel. And @Mj_206 A response from you isn't even warranted. 

@BrightMoonstone and everyone else, I apologize if you felt insulted by tdeluiz45 in regards to his posts and "one" private message to you, but can put yourself in his shoes while having you and others take the initiative to report his first initial posting without reading it word for word while seeing that there was absolutely no links (as he even said so himself) and no profanity at all.

@MarieJenn have seen one of this person posts removed because they led to links of cannabis.clones. I probably still have the email from that post. So please don't tell me this person has never posted links that were prohibited
Level 4
this fool be starting trash everywhere even tho he got roasted by moderator he cantt take the L pathetic
Level 2

@BrightMoonstone wrote:
@MarieJennhave seen one of this person posts removed because they led to links of cannabis.clones. I probably still have the email from that post. So please don't tell me this person has never posted links that were prohibited

@BrightMoonstone What is the point dear? As I've seen Mj_206 say in another forum topic and I quote: "Links to receive support and links to our help center articles are 100% fine to post. Links to other accounts, sites outside of OfferUp, or anything like that is not allowed. Let me know if you have any questions." 

@Devin28 ya this person has already deleted parts of his post but I got a screen shot of then last night lol
@MarieJenn lol you're joking right? Of course those links are allowed but links to cannabis plants and other outside links are not. You're too funny.. Have a good night.
Level 4
cannabis? oh i see. clearly. sock puppet account realy mariejenn??? Marie Jenn =MaryJane 🤔😏😂😂😂
@Devin28 😉