Newbie Question ~ Shipping

Highlighted
Hi_
Level 3
Hi 👋
I am new. I just listed about 14 items on Sunday. About 13 of those items I had the option to select shipping. However, on the 14th item it does not give me the option for shipping anymore. Is that because I’m new? I was not sure how to fix this or if this is a limit for new people.

I messaged an admin on Sunday but have not heard back. I know she’s probably slammed and super busy so I posted to see if someone else might be able to help.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Level 9

@Hi_ wrote:
Hi 👋
I am new. I just listed about 14 items on Sunday. About 13 of those items I had the option to select shipping. However, on the 14th item it does not give me the option for shipping anymore. Is that because I’m new? I was not sure how to fix this or if this is a limit for new people.

What was the 14th item?  Does it qualify for shipping (size. weight, and $$$ max limit)?

Hi_
Level 3
Yes, the 14th item was just a top. I am listing all clothing and accessories. All will fit for shipping under about 3lbs.

It does not even give me the option to use shipping anymore. I have tried to list a few since Sunday and it does not give me the option anymore.
I am having the same problem. When I list an item that is definitely eligible to ship, the app doesn’t give me the ability to set it up for shipping. Any ideas?