No Shows

SOLVED
Level 1
LOL I apologize for the craziness of my posts, I am using a No Hands talk to text and don't always see the mistakes :-)
Level 1
I just had discusión with the community and what I learned is to just agree to meet up near you home, and never deliver or drive to far, and about buyers agreeing on meeting up and not showing up. That’s something we have to deal with from time to time.
Level 1
How do you rate them if you haven't made a sale?
Level 1
There’s no place to list no shows? It would help to let people know who they are
Level 4
Be careful on that ... what i do sometimes I give the address to a house down my block and see them when they get here and take a look before u invite them in ....

@Kathryn3 wrote:
There’s no place to list no shows? It would help to let people know who they are

At this time, having a database of "no shows" is irrelevant , as any user ("no shows", scammers,.etc) with considerable negative feedback can easily make additional accounts.

Highlighted
Level 3
Why not suspend their account for a week at least ? I had someone have me drive 30 min and kept in touch with them the whole time . Literally I get to the meeting place at the time and I get a message I changed my mind . Waste of time and it’s a shame . If they did it to me they will do it to others . OfferUp just sends generic messages even when I plead my case that they are playing games or whatver they are doing . If somebody doesn’t show their account should be suspended