No bank account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1

I have a question for selling an item on Offerup, is there any way to transfer the funds without a bank account or convert it to cash?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jgghi36! Welcome to the community. 

If you have used our Shipping feature, you must have a bank account to transfer the funds. 

Deposits

The first time you ship, you’ll need to set up your deposit account by adding a debit card or bank info to your OfferUp account. You must provide your deposit information within 90 days of a sale. How to set up your deposit account

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Helper
Are you trying to ship or do local? If you dont have a bank account, I would keep it strictly local. You have to have some type of bank card to be able to do shipping. Local is the only way to get cash.
Level 1

im trying to ship.. okay, thank you

Community Manager

Hi there, @Jgghi36! Welcome to the community. 

If you have used our Shipping feature, you must have a bank account to transfer the funds. 

Deposits

The first time you ship, you’ll need to set up your deposit account by adding a debit card or bank info to your OfferUp account. You must provide your deposit information within 90 days of a sale. How to set up your deposit account

View solution in original post

Level 1
I don’t have a bank account either, I tried to upload my cash app card, but OfferUp keeps telling me it’s invalid and repeatedly asks me to add a debit card... what do I do?
Community Helper
Unfortunately you have to use a card attached to a bank account.