No option for shipping

Hello, I’ve posted my first listing but it’s not giving me the option to ship. I currently don’t have a vehicle so I wouldn’t be able to meet anyone to sell them locally so I was looking to ship them only. Anyone know how to fix this? I’ve verified my ID and email.
6 REPLIES 6
Hello. Make sure you have a payment method on file. I think this enables the shipping option.

The only other time I’ve seen this is when you try and sell and item that’s in the furniture category. I hope this helps
A44
Level 1
Hi TheIntDesigner - I was never prompted to add my payment method, and I’m “hoping” that’s my issue with not being able to view the “shipping” option.
Do you know where on the app I could input that information?
Thanks for your help! I’m trying everything possible before shutting down my OfferUp app, since I only want to sell using shipping only. Thanks again, Aulani
Level 2
To the end of each listing u should have the option
A44
Level 1
Hi Rose...thank you for your response. I agree with you I should have it, yet unfortunately I don’t. Hopefully something can happen soon.
Highlighted
Community Helper
Hi @A44
Are you located within the contiguous 48 States?
Alaska and Hawaii do not have the Shipping option available.
Level 1
I have the same issue! (Tried everything, without success.)

I am in the contiguous US and do not have shipping option on items for sale (of Sept 2019).

I have added everything - truyou, all verifications, bank act info, etc - deleted, redownloaded, signed back in, etc. I still do not have add shipping option when selling.

There are articles and videos on this feature.. how is it not available to everyone? What am I missing here? Please help!!!!