Non-responders! People who message then NEVER message back!!!

SOLVED
Community Helper
Have learned to take the set responses with a grain of salt.
Reason being... Monday posted (3)--72 hour items in the FREE section for "in need single mothers."

Received @least 100+ replies (per item) each day. Out of the
900+ views, approx (15) users requested the items (quality too).
Out of those (15), at least 3/4 were set replies. Only (2) followed through to set a meet-up location/time.
One showed...

Even when "FREE" there are
"non-responders"...
Que´ sera sera, whatever will be, will be!
Til next SOLD OU Neighbors 😉
Level 3
Hi sometime I think they get people they no to ask if it is still available or really low balling me we can go on & on about this subject but there are people out there that have no shame & I hope everything goes well for you. Mrsk69 this my fist time on community take care
Level 3
Oh my gosh, I was mislead also. This was so bad that, I posted a Bedroom set that is brand new from The Bedroom Source. The same one I am posting now. Within 12 hours this man texted my cell at 6a! I said how did you my# ? He said the site so it being my first time selling so I
Level 3
Oh my gosh, I was mislead also. This was so bad that, I posted a Bedroom set that is brand new from The Bedroom Source. The same one I am posting now. Within 12 hours this man texted my cell at 6a! Was sjouke witI said how did you my# ?
He said the site so it being my first time selling so Oh??? It was a scam police involved and all. Thank goodness my gut felt something was wrong and he caught

Level 1

Can't believe how prevalent this is. I just started to post stuff and have it experienced it myself whether I am buying or selling and wanted to see if it was happening to anyone else!

Level 9

@marcolopolis  believe it or not this happens to all of us. It is unavoidable and don't let it discourage you! Good luck and welcome to the forum's.

Level 5
I just had someone flake on me and I said

Oh 🤔... So in other words your flaking after already agreeing to meet?🤔 Thanks for wasting my time 🤗🦄🌈🦋
Enjoy the 1 star review..

Harsh maybe... But these flakes are out of hand and it gets old...
Level 9

@Oscar there's not much more you can do without being rude yourself and jeopardizing your own account. I like the way you handled it! I'll try some of your methods the next time I have to deal with one of these bozos, which should be any minute now. Good luck,  see you around the forum.

Level 3
What is frustrating for me is when I message someone about their ad asking if still available. I see they read message but don't respond saying yes or no if it's available and them I see they sold it later. I hate when they domt answer. They could of answered my message and said yes,no or pending. It's like their being choosy who they want to give item too. If that's the case then say so. Also irritating when I see they just posted ad and I'm one of first to respond and I still get no answer. Going to be rude and not answer messages then don't post.
Community Helper
@Hatethieves some sellers dont respond to the prewritten questions. I do, because some people are genuinely interested in buying. However, most sellers, myself included, think that those prewritten questions are not the best way to go about seeing if something is available. It's a bit impersonal. Sellers like personally written questions that vary.