Non-responders! People who message then NEVER message back!!!

SOLVED
Level 3
Seriously? Let me tell you as a seller likes... when a buyer buys their stuff! I could care less if the inquiry is made with the pre-written question. I don't need a flowery personal message. I need for thetransaction to be completed as quickly and easily as possible! What a TERRIBLE answer from a "Community Helper"!
Level 1
Hello, I’ve been having the same issue lately with this site. I’ve messaged a few sellers about items they have posted for months and I’m still waiting on a reply even after several messages sent. Seller profiles say they respond in minutes but it’s been weeks since I first messaged sellers. It’s annoying and frustrating when you don’t get a response especially when the item has been posted for months. There is no way to alert the seller about the messages cause I’m assuming since it’s been months they having logged on but I’m sure it goes straight through the phone and they should see it.
Community Helper
@skeeter44 I'm a seller as well. I am speaking the truth as some sellers do not like the prewritten questions and will ignore a buyer if they use them. I like to have a personal response occasionally from a buyer. I need to know that they are truly interested and are willing to invest time and energy into buying my items.