Highlighted
Community Helper
Is anyone else having this issue?
Is there a Messaging Max?
Gratitude!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE   I used to have that problem. I was thinking that maybe I was sending to many PM’s. Hotrod told me that it could be that the OfferUp program may think that I was sending spam because of the number of PM’s I was sending. I believe I told @Woodguychris  to get Mj to look into it. I haven’t had that problem in awhile now.

56 REPLIES 56
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE   I used to have that problem. I was thinking that maybe I was sending to many PM’s. Hotrod told me that it could be that the OfferUp program may think that I was sending spam because of the number of PM’s I was sending. I believe I told @Woodguychris  to get Mj to look into it. I haven’t had that problem in awhile now.

Community Helper
GTK...
@Jones68!
Hey, did you catch Hotrods og pic?
He's Back...lol
Miss that dude!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  hey how about I send one to you and you to me and we can check each others to see if it working! Hasn't up to now!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  I received a pm from you but I replied three times to it and obviously your not getting them

I have the same problem
Community Helper
Something is amiss...
@Woodguychris
Lol...?!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE yes it certainly is!

Community Helper
Check Now... @Woodguychris
Level 9

I saw Hotrod is back! I said hi to him. Hotrod and goblin were the first 2 people I talked to on OfferUp. They were helping me with connection problems when I was trying to post. Then Mj jumped in. It all worked out. Thumbs Up! Thank you guys.