Not Receiving All My PM's...?

SOLVED
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE also you might have already seen this but I went through bing to get to your profile and it made a online stop. There was a big writeup about you, how many posts, how many kudos, your CH status, and so on. Even had your pic! BTW looked good.(the pic)

Community Helper
Really? That's a trip! Lol...
Not my pic too... Uuugghhh!
Abhor that!
Appreciate the "Heads Up!"
@Woodguychris!
Damage control now...
Level 9

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE you weren't the only one. Jones, Hot Rod, L11, Hi there, maybe some others but only your pic. There was more info on you than the others. You never mentioned that your famous!

Community Helper
No...No... No Fame!
@Woodguychris
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  worts new, thats how a frog says it! You don't want to be famous. I don't blame you ,me either. I just tried to lay some wisdom on some newbies that are complaining that OU doesn't do enough to prevent no shows.

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  I looked and the last pm from me to you was 2:56pm and it says was read at 3:08 pm. That was the one you were hoping I sent the big one. The one about that princess stuff I wrote up for you! I don't know if this info helps but it gave me something to do!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE   You told me to not tell anyone your famous! Now the cats out of the bag! I didn’t tell @Woodguychris   That you were famous. Cross my heart! 

Level 9

I’m famous! Ask my grandkids! LOL!

Community Manager

AHH!!!! Weird! Yeah, I made some changes yesterday. It seems like it is impacting you guys. I'm sorry!