OFFER UP IS A JOKE

Level 4
Automated systems , are severly flawed. And you cant run a company thats almost completely automated with no way for ur members to get ahold of someone to help with their problem. Automated systems for spotting violations of policies , while having no customer service at all . SUCKS . And anyone with a lil business education knows that no business can last without having a good customer service plan. ALL OF THE PROBLEMS IVE HAD HAVE BEEN GENERATED BY YOUR AUTOMATED SYSTEM. !!! I get it , its ok. But when theres no one there to fix this for me , well then thats where i say ok. . Im done.. it's happened3 times now. Im leaving out a lot of details to support my arguement. Just trust me . Offer up , ive tried and tried and ive yried to repair tnis relationship. Its you its all u. Not me . Get help.
i am not going to continue to represent a company that doesnt care. I care. Im honest. And easy to get ahold of by my buyers. Member 3+ years - 5 stars - 800 items sold
I bend over backwards to make sure every sale is fair and square. I do my best to fix it whatever the problem is with my buyers. I offer a great deal for anyone buying more than one item . I do not like to brag , but i have really surprised myself with all the great ideas ive come up with , constantly trying to think of new ways to do better , sell more , and still maintain my 5 star service. All the while offer up is still doing their best to have as little contact with its members as possible. . Offer up. Ive out grown u. . And seriously. How can u think charging the same as e bay is a good ifea. They provide so. So much more. Ur not there yet. And u wont be if u dont change alot. At least i can get ahold of ebay when i have a problem.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Neighbor
I'm sick of the run around, no direct link to any customer service, buyer protection won't even let you start a claim without their tracking info showing you received an item, even though seller messaged me he didn't ship. Total scam. I googled and got this number for their office but surprise nobody answered and no messaging system.
This community forum is the closest thing to customer support so I encourage everyone with a problem to call this number.

@Keenpeaches wrote:
I'm sick of the run around, no direct link to any customer service, buyer protection won't even let you start a claim without their tracking info showing you received an item, even though seller messaged me he didn't ship. Total scam. I googled and got this number for their office but surprise nobody answered and no messaging system.
This community forum is the closest thing to customer support so I encourage everyone with a problem to call this number.

By default, if the seller does not ship, the transaction gets canncelled, and you will automatically be refunded within 5-10 biz days.

Links for support:
https://mobile.twitter.com/offerupsupport?lang=en
https://offerup.com/support/contact-us/

FYI, the Buyer Protection Claim can ONLY be filed if the packaged is marked "Delivered" by the applicable carrier.