Offer Up Police Officer

SOLVED
Community Helper
@MsDBNC70 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

MsDBNC70 just a heads up, this is a nationwide forum. it’s against OfferUp Community forum guidelines to post these kind of posts with a website link in the forum. I would recommend reading the OfferUp Community forum guidelines below it will help you moving forward. 😎🇬🇧🔚

Intangible Items

Examples of things that are not allowed include:

Services for intangible items such as dog walking, babysitting, and IT support
Advertisements
Links to or information about flea markets, yard sales, and garage sales
URLs or links to websites
Rentals and timeshares
Multi-level marketing schemes and related promotional materials
Job postings
Lost pet ads
Wanted ads
Solicitations
Digital account transfers

Online Community/Forums:

Community Guidelines: https://community.offerup.com/t5/Welcome/Community-Guidelines/m-p/47#M5
Level 1
I was already sent the link to the guidelines. The link was removed hours ago. Are you referring to something new? I have not posted any more links. If so please tell me where you are seeing it, and tell me how to delete it. I am not seeing any more links. It was only one and that issue was resolved 3-4 hours ago.
Community Helper
@MsDBNC70 I would be hesitant only because of personal information. That is all. I didnt mean for you to delete the whole thing. You could have sent me a pm instead of doing that. I also am not the Offerup police. I was offering advice that is all.
Community Helper
@MsDBNC70 sorry for my late response but I’m helping other members in my PMs. My previous post was in response to aidenholley were she reply to your thread topic; Looking for Christmas Sponsor/Help and your post in that thread topic. I understand that you’ve stated you’ve already edited your thread topic and post to “OfferUp Police Office” your question in your previous post asking why would aidenholley be hesitant of posting this in a nationwide forum? I believe aidenholley was referring to thread topic; Looking for Christmas Sponsor/Help and your post in that thread topic. Not the new edited thread topic; “OfferUp Police Officer”, @goblin and @aidenholley and myself are trying to give you help and guidance on your questions. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Community Helper
@Hotrod my reason for my late response is because I'm not always on the forums. I enjoy helping others and giving advice. I dont want anyone to lose access to their account. Now I'm being called an Offerup Police officer, which is offensive to me. I am in no way a police officer for Offerup. Being called this by 2 other users makes me not wanna help and guide people.
Community Helper
@aidenholley personally I think you’re doing a great job! I’m sorry you were offended from those remarks. OfferUp encourages its members to report any thread topics violating the OfferUp Community forum guidelines. Please don’t take it personally when you’re helping members and giving advice. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Community Helper
@Hotrod it's not you calling me the police of Offerup. It's other users. It's certainly not your fault. Other dont realize how much their words hurt when they throw around accusations like a person being the police of Offerup.
Highlighted
Community Helper
@aidenholley I totally understand,
I definitely know you’re not the police of OfferUp. You do a great job helping people don’t let it bother you. Hope the rest of your day is great. 😎🇬🇧🔚
L11
Level 8
@MsDBNC70
First of all hello! I saw your original post and I saw @ Aidenholly respond. I've been off here for a minute but I now see that this had continued to escalate and say what I think. You solicited for assistance. Understandable but against OU Rules & Policies. @Aidenholly is trying to do what she signed up for (which btw-I haven't), cuz it's dedication & work I can't commit to at this time. Not trying to take sides. I've been where you are or were trying to support...anyhoo...whether we like it or not there are policies and procedures and rules. It's O.U. NOT a fundraiser site. However, that could possibly be a topic you might want to look into....I wish you well. I think Aideholley is doing a good job and I think we should all remember each other's feelings matter in how we respond to one another. From the old lady...L11
Community Helper
Absolutely @L11 GIR!
Am totally a
GRG = Golden Rule Gal!
So glad to have you back in the neighborhood! You would be a great CH... Mj is looking for a couple more! Make your own hours, no commute & maybe have your smiling personality around for more than a minute Lol!
Back to topic...
Remember OU Neighbors,
everyone is going through SOME kind of battle... So please be kind Smiley Wink