Offer keeps getting instantly canceled

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 9
So I have a local buyer that's trying to purchase an item and have it shipped to him and every time I try to accept the offer with him half a second it'll say something went wrong and cancel it anybody have any idea what's going on He says hes tried it with 2 different credit cards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey there, @Agapecer! That typically only happens when the buyer doesn't have the funds, or they had a typo in their card info somewhere. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hey there, @Agapecer! That typically only happens when the buyer doesn't have the funds, or they had a typo in their card info somewhere. 

Level 9
Thanks for the quick reply the buyer ended up deactivate in his account after this happened a couple of times but I had another offer with in a few minutes from a different buyer so all is good thanks again for the help
Level 9
A regular buyer that purchases from me sometimes multiple times a day for shipping has made 2 seperate offers today that keep canceling. Ot appears to be on my end. I think it asked me to verify my own address but it sends and error, retry so quickly that I cant catch it. Then instantly cancels. Anyone know a fix or is this an offerup glitch?