OfferUp Community Forum Changes!

Community Manager

Hello OfferUp Community!

It’s almost time to start spring cleaning, and our community forums are no exception! What does this mean? It means you will see some changes here on the forums. I'll be completing some minor layout changes and the addition of new sub-forums to post in. We are also excited to share we’ve expanded our levels and badges! Look for some changes coming starting this Friday!

I wanted to give this heads up before these changes take place. If anything seems out of place, or you have any ideas, feel free to chime in! We built these forums for you, our most passionate community members, so your input means everything to us.

New layout, new levels, new badges - now we want more new members!  Tell everyone you know about our community forums! Spread the love and the word!

22 REPLIES 22
Community Helper
Looking forward to the
"Fresh" look & incentives.
Way to go @Mj_206!
Passionate "CM" 😉
Level 1
Hi my name is Sally
I am trying to sell my stuff because I am moving
But I am not getting any action are you guys having the same problem
Community Helper
@SSioufi1970 sometimes it takes time for potential buyers to come along. I understand the need to get rid of stuff before you move. I was doing the same thing before moving from Washington back to Texas. Dont worry.
Community Manager

Who's ready for some changes?!?! Mememememe!!

Community Manager

Ok, that's it for the changes today. I added some new ranks, levels and the new layout! Feel free to share any feedback you may have Smiley Happy

L11
Level 9
@Mj206
Looking forward to the changes. I'm experiencing difficulties in posting new topics. Any idea why? Appreciate all you do. Thanks! L11
L11
Level 9
@SSioufi1970
Welcome first & foremost. YES YES YES...when I 1st started - nothing! As I became involved by reading everything I could my reputation began to grow. This helps tremendously by getting involved in Community Forums and sticking to this. No instant fix here. Basically it's the LUCK OF THE DRAW but your chances improve as your ratings improve. Your ratings improve by actively participating. By actively participating more good things happen to boost your reputation. Then you find yourself making friends here that offer good advice. It becomes FUN. We are here to buy & sell no doubt but having fun while doing it -helps during the lull when nothing seems to be happening. I wish you best of luck and look forward to seeing you continue to reach out and be more & more a part of. Stay positive and patient! L11
Community Helper
Great layout @Mj_206!
Appreciate you taking the time to revamp Community forums... change is 👍
qq:
How can I get my OG level 6 back?
Thanks in advance gir!
L11
Level 9
@Mj206
I too appreciate what you have done. Especially like knowing who new members are so they can be privately messaged to genuinely welcome them vrs. KUDO seeking fake stuff in forum. L11