OfferUp Community Forum Changes!

Community Manager

The level formulas changed ever so slightly! You will unlock these after more logins and posts Smiley Happy

Community Manager

@L11 wrote:
@Mj206
I too appreciate what you have done. Especially like knowing who new members are so they can be privately messaged to genuinely welcome them vrs. KUDO seeking fake stuff in forum. L11

Awwww!!!!! This just made me so happy, @L11! Thanks for making sure new members feel welcome here Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Just added a bunch of new badges!! Gotta earn them all!

Community Manager

Hey guys! Now that you've had a couple days to get used to these changes, the new layout and badges, I'm looking for feedback! How do you like the new layout? Is it easy to use, or are you having any troubles locating anything? Are you able to find the blog still? Looking for any feedback on these changes!

Level 1
A feature of being able to share offers we find with other offer up users we personally know would be great. I understand it could be abused but if it was limited to only users who follow us, they could essentially opt-in. If they didn't want them anymore, they quit following.
I've just started using this app. Very excited to see what else is to come
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @ChicKlass8que

Thank you so much
Tags (2)
Level 1
Take lots of pictures,
Have the items reasonably clean.
Price them lower
Level 1
Yes I bought the hottest make up and I have like really cute clothes in style like joes jeans free people lu lu lemon no one will buy just say rude things I have mini gardens I have took a total loss cause people lie say they want them no show what’s going on