OfferUp Community Forum Changes!

Level 1
Hi, I am brand new to OfferUp. I don’t know if this is the right place to be asking this, but are we allowed to sell representing a Thrift Shop? Sometimes we get in items that we could get more money for by selling online. I think this is great to have a forum to go to for help and answers!
Community Manager

@Springsfas That is perfectly acceptable to do! You might find even more success by making your items available for shipping! You can even set a personalized profile link to be named after the thrift shop and market your online presence as well!

This is about another topic... Is there another way to view items for sale on the main page of the app? I'm a buyer with a regular smartphone. When I open the app at least 10 to 12 items appear on my screen. This collage of images is too small to see clearly without opening each offer. Is there a way to only view five at a time or make items bigger? I would love to be able to increase size by using my fingers. Sorry, but it's so much easier to view items on Facebook's Marketplace. Thanks! -Over 50 and struggling.