OfferUp Community Helpers

SOLVED
Community Helper
Hi @Reneek8 I received your Pm, sorry for the delayed response, I agree with Mj_206 uninstalling and reinstalling the OfferUp app. I would also recommend clearing any cache/cookies for each device and browser you use to connect to OfferUp on. This will give your app a little refresh and typically resolves most error and issues.

You can troubleshoot yourself by signing out (clearing app cache / data) and then try to sign back in. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 1
Good evening. I did your suggestions there but it's still not working. Doesn't make any sense as I have been using the app quite a but recently and not sure what to do as its slowing me down alot. What else can I do about this? Some of the messages never send. :-(
Community Manager

Hello OfferUp community! I'm bumping this thread to see if anyone else is interested in joining my Helpers team Smiley Happy Let me know!

Level 4
Hi there..what does "helper" entail??
Highlighted
Hey Mj_206, how do I get in on this? I've been on here for a while & also long time Beta... but, I didn't get an invite to this or the Helper thing or get any "swag"...

Heck, I can't even get ya'll to Reply to any of my multiple messages to you for a few Months now. I've just Finally got my Promotion issues fixed now it seems but for some strange reason, my Profile pg Only shows I have like 2 & now 3 Items for Sale & also Only 95% Reply Rate.

I've Never Not replied to anyone even when it's just a Troll Fan for another NFL Team or in middle of the Night! My Selling Offers pg shows All my Items correctly but my Profile pg does Not & when people search they don't see the other stuff either... I don't know what's wrong but, I Still need ya'll to Help. Ya'll should have your Reply Rate dropped to 20% at best. Plz LMK about All my questions I've been sending you ASAP. Thnx
Hey Mj_206, how do I get in on this? I've been on here for a while & also long time Beta... but, I didn't get an invite to this or anything?

Heck, I can't even get ya'll to Reply to any of my multiple messages to you for a few Months now. I've just Finally got my Promotion issues fixed somehow now it seems but for some strange reason, my Profile pg Only shows I have like 2 & now 3 Items for Sale & also Only 95% Reply Rate.

I've Never Not replied to anyone even when it's just a Troll Fan for another NFL Team or some idiot in middle of the Night! My Selling Offers pg shows All my Items correctly but my Profile pg does Not & when people search they don't see the other stuff either... I don't know what's wrong but, I Still need ya'll to Help. Ya'll should have your Reply Rate dropped to -20% at best. Plz LMK about All my questions I've been sending you ASAP.

Oh & yes, as I've wrote you before, I've already Uninstalled & reinstalled the App several times but that didn't help either.
Thnx
Level 1
Whats a helper
Obviously, no one asked you. Unless of course you're able to fix my problem? If not, mind your own business.
Community Helper
@SaltwaterCowboy he was asking a question. If you didnt want to give him the information he wanted, then you could have not said anything.
Community Manager

Hey there @Marcuspage!

The Community Helper's are a team of passionate community members that help me out around these forums. It's someone that has been around these forums for a bit, who understand our rules and policies, and can help educate the rest of our community about the rules of these forums. Anyone with the level "You're a 10!" is currently one of my helpers. I'm looking to add a handful more since we just hit over 400,000+ registered community members! 

I'm currently planning out some really awesome updates for these forums, and these helpers allow me to have some more free time to strategize Smiley Happy