Offers Not Showing Up In Feed

SOLVED
Level 5
Is it just me or does anyone else experience times where they post an item and it does not show up in the feed? Its frustrating becausd then no one is viewing my item...and I have to then attempt to repost.. it happens randomly it seems. Anyone else? And does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it? Ty.
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
Hi @Oscar it usually takes a while before it show up in the main browser, you can check this, in looking up your post by checking the category the post it’s listed in. Hope this helps you.
14 REPLIES 14
Community Helper
Hi @Oscar it usually takes a while before it show up in the main browser, you can check this, in looking up your post by checking the category the post it’s listed in. Hope this helps you.
Level 5
Cool ty
Community Helper
Hi @Oscar no problem your welcome.
Level 1
It happens. The majority of the time u just have to give it a few minutes and allow the site to update and refresh.
Level 9

@OscarYes,  I frequently have missing items.I have 8 items not showing on the home page. I waited two days for everything to update and to refresh. I sent in a report to the help center. I am waiting for a response from the help center.

Tags (1)
Level 1

I've been experiencing the same problem and losing sales because it shows up 8 hrs later. Plus,  I've been bumping my items to get more people to view it with no results, just wasting items. I sell beautiful custom wood furniture, frustrated. 

Level 9

Hey @Curttis2705,

I am sorry for your frustrations. Did you contact customer support?

I frequently have this problem but I have learned that the item is visible to the public. One way you can check is to look at your offers. Is the item showing there and is it receiving views? Next, check categories. Is the item showing there? 

My items show instanly in these two places but sometimes it take hours for it to appear on the home page. Strange I know. 

@Shupat hi there yes I bee in the same situation and I reached out for some help n one of offer up help team member reached out to me and suggested to point out the items that I was not able to see in the main home page feed or in the category feed I listed the offer under I did provide him with that information the team member from offer up claims and assures me he sees my offer but then Im still having the issue I still don't see it and its views of the item of very low so now I'm going to wait another few days and hopefully that will work but thank you for your help
Level 5
Yes it has happened a few times to me.. thought I was going nuts lol. Well it just happened again and I can't get it to post.. ugh it's my best offer.