Offerup Nightmare Last Resort for Help!! Please

Level 1

Hello, I had a verified Truyou account with dozens of nothing but five star ratings. The other day I got logged out, and it kept saying "incorrect password." After a while, I tried the "forgot password" option which prompted this email is not registered. I tried then to register with my school email, and it said it was used already. I finally registered with my dad's email, but the account does not work at all. I can't post or send messages. I am here on this forum with an account I just made on my desktop as a last resort for help! I have lost all the connections I made, sales that were about to be completed, and reputation I had built. I have been emailing support everyday for a week now, and I have not gotten a response. I even made a Twitter to try contacting them through there. Please help me. There are deals I want to make and great offers I am seeing. 

8 REPLIES 8
Level 1
Level 1

I never seen this customer service from a company! Fourteen days of sending emails and Tweets with no replies!!!

Level 1

@REMEMBRANCE Whoever is online please help me! 

Highlighted
Community Helper
Hey @helpneeded1
You have already reached out to Customer Care? Then, the Community Manager may be able look into your account. However, she is not trained and is not equipped with current Support protocol. You have already tagged her into this thread, I am sure she will be with you as soon as she is able. There is only "one" of her to 500,000 + Community members and climbing as we speak. Please be patient.
Community Helper
@helpneeded1 @Mj_206 is the only person that works for Offerup here, but she is only the forum manager. She can only escalate and look to see if support responded. The rest of us are end users that cant look into your account.
Community Manager

A@helpneeded1 I have escalated your case. Apologies for the delay in response.

Level 1
@Mj_206 Thank you! Were you able to find it because I am writing here on a different account due to having lost all my other ones.
Community Manager

@helpneeded1  Sure was! Our Customer Care team should be able to help you out from here. They typically respond to cases in the order in which they were received, and I escalated it earlier Smiley Happy