Payment Details Error

Level 1
I sold a Leica camera lens for 180 in late January. App says I was paid on Jan 30th, yet nothing. Im aware that banking times are hit and miss, but its been 5 days now and I read somewhere that 5 days is the maximum you'd have to wait. So I just gave out my grandfather's vintage Leica Elmarit, worth over 200 dollars to someone, and I have nothing. This is beyond upsetting. I'm currently broke save for this company knowing how to run itself.

I've filed a complaint AND a review with BBB, FINALLY found a phone number to reach you people (what kind of business has no blatant contact information?) and I'm seriously reconsider ing EVER using Offer Up again, ESPECIALLY not recommending for anyone else. Matter of fact, anyone asks for my opinion on this business and they'll never think about dealing with you again.

One way or another, I will get my money and I don't care if I go in debt hiring the most expensive lawyer I can find.
12 REPLIES 12
Community Helper
Have you contacted support via https://offerup.com/support/new? Also payment seems to be varied with the amount of transactions already completed.
Level 1
Again, I have contacted ALL means of "Support" with nothing to show for it. Nothing concrete being done.

And in regards to the sale, this is the first sale made, yet, my second sale gave payment first, before the item was even delivered! What the actual F?
Community Helper
There is not much people on here can do to help you except @Mj_206 who actually works for Offerup. Also Offerup does not have a phone number that you can call. Maybe @Mj_206 can check on your ticket.
Level 1
Actually, I have found a contact number despite having to dig for it. I have messed mj206 and better hear from him soon.
Community Helper
@Mj_206 only works Monday thru Friday. They dont have a phone number for people to call for support. That doesnt hold up. Support works via emails.
Level 1
Okay, well the support isnçt really support at all. I haven't heard a single thing I haven't heard already. Every support message, just like their efforts, fall flat.
Community Helper
Sometimes patience is key with these things. Have you replied to the emails that they have sent you letting them know this?
Level 1
I have replied to all forms of support. I gave my account info, app version etc. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app as per support advice. Found the transaction id: 1488770
Community Helper
As I said, I do not work for Offerup. I am trying to help you the best I can. If you dont want to be patient and wait for Mj to talk with you, I cant help you.