Payment lost in the void...

Level 2

I have been fighting with OfferUp for nearly 2 months now about a payment I never received. The email support has been lackluster, I've more than once received a canned reply that indicates my message was barely even read.

The long and short of it is I had a bank account that was closed around 2 months prior still listed as my deposit account. I realized this right away, and was eventually told that Swipe, their card processor, would automatically redeposit it into my current account.

OfferUp is now saying it was deposited into the closed account. My old bank has informed me that this is impossible, and when I call them it goes straight to a person... without even having to hit a button. (Simple, a great online bank btw). I have bank statements from both my new and old banks showing no payment for this transaction in either one.

What can I do to get this resolved? It's not a lot of money, but it's the principle of the matter... it shouldn't be this difficult to get someone to look into this. I even tried contacting Swipe, but they said only OfferUp could talk to them.