Payment pending has anyone had success shipping?

SOLVED
Level 3

I have read so much about payments pending or deposit pending and I was wondering has anyone had success? I just sold an item and it shows delivered and they just sent me the email that they scheduled my payment. Granted they did include the 3 day waiting period but now I am so scared about one- my money being taken or just not ever receiving so my question is this who has actually had success?

*note I linked my card and not my bank

this was the message I got right after the wait 3 days for the buyer to inspect

"We scheduled your payment for Nikon 35 mm len and can take 1 to 5 days for you to receive funds in your account." 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 3

Okay so a update on my shipping experience. 

So I was afriad that I was not going to get my cash due to well all the post about it. 

So I did get my cash at least I think. It at least it proceeded to another step and has been sent to my bank. 

The timeline was I shipped it on Dec 11 the buyer received on Dec 13 ( las Vegas to-CA) 

Deposit pending was on Dec 13 and then I got the payment to be deposited on Dec 17.

I do not have the deposit in my account but that is what has happened so far. Once it deposits in my account I will update you all. 

19 REPLIES 19
Level 9
Early bump.

A few weeks back I remeber two diffrent users;

One who said that shipping became more streamlined after you do it for a while and the another user who said he had gone through buyer protection multiple times and awlays got his money.

If I find the threads I'll tag em here.
Level 1
I sold an item TWO weeks ago it was delivered TWO weeks ago and my payment is STILL pending. This person has a brand new phone and I don’t have my money. I reached out via email several times and have gotten automated responses. This is down right horrible service
Level 9
Two weeks ago for both? How close are you to the buyer that it arrived same day?

How much time has passed including weekends and confimation?

Have you reached out to the buyer?
This is the predicament than I'm in and I can't get any help and I don't know where to turn how can you have a business that doesn't help you someone has your merchandise you have money floating in the system that says pending you're not getting paid you lost your stuff who do you turn to the company that started this whole hoopla and they're not even answering an emails since they don't have a phone Service.
Level 3

wow so it looks like there is more of an issue then I imagined -.- now I want to cry because I was going to use what I sold for a Christmas gift. I wanted to see if there was some success but looks like people are not getting their money. 

what is the solution?

Level 3

Okay so a update on my shipping experience. 

So I was afriad that I was not going to get my cash due to well all the post about it. 

So I did get my cash at least I think. It at least it proceeded to another step and has been sent to my bank. 

The timeline was I shipped it on Dec 11 the buyer received on Dec 13 ( las Vegas to-CA) 

Deposit pending was on Dec 13 and then I got the payment to be deposited on Dec 17.

I do not have the deposit in my account but that is what has happened so far. Once it deposits in my account I will update you all. 

Level 5
fo sho i was wundering dis to
Level 3

don't get me wrong I do not have the money yet but it does say the payment has been sent to my bank. So we will see if I get it tomorrow or Wednesday. I have a bank of America and it takes about 1-2 days. 

Level 5
Oko k cool yea lmk pls