Payment pending.....

SOLVED
@AmandaTCB I would suggest reading paypals TOS I can't find the area it's in where I posted before but they will not protect you on a private owned site that has it's own TOS where using other forms of payments such as PayPal are prohibited. Someone on here has already posted where paypal denied a claim because they weren't allowed to use PayPal per TOS (terms of service). If you read paypal TOS they can deny a claim on any site if they choose too. It's totally up to you to do whatever you choose too but I would recommend anyone to read paypals TOS.
Highlighted
Level 3
I need help form Steve my payments been pending for a month
Level 3
My bank actually shut my car down for fraudulent activity because of all the dollar charges that are still pending on my account how do I get those back immediately and why do they say free when you're actually not this is ridiculous when haven't purchased yet.
Level 3
I didn't have number to get ahold of offer up how many businesses have a selling type business and no way of customer service except through email
@RRREED Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

RRREED These are soft-authorizations, They occur each time you make an offer with shipping. They typically clear up within 24-48 hours at the latest. They aren't actual charges. It's like checking your credit card to make sure it's good. 😎🇬🇧🔚

If you have any other questions you can contact customer care through the link below. You can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you.

OfferUp Customer care
https://offerup.com/support/new/
Level 3
Thank you
@RRREED your welcome. happy new year. 😎🇬🇧🔚
It’s been 3 weeks and payments have NOT been sent to me. I’ve been using shipping since last year. All of a sudden nothing. No replies to my requests
I’ll be using Venmo Cash app and paypal if I don’t get answers
It’s been 3 weeks for me. Still waiting. No replies