Payment pending.....

SOLVED
@Louiegee444 you are within the payment time frame!
Community Manager

@BrightMoonstone wrote:
@Louiegee444 you are within the payment time frame!

Exactly. You are 100% within the time frame, @Louiegee444...

Additionally. You have opened 5 separate support cases on the same subject. Please only open one in the future. The more tickets users open on the same request, the longer it is going to take our teams to investigate each report...

Level 3
Again passing the buck okay I apologize for the language I will refrain. now what is 1 supposed to do when the proper team doesn't reach out to you like you say they are going to do that has been the problem no team has reached out and we are stuck when that happens no recourse
Level 1
Is there even an offerup team? They don’t seem to help just go in circles? No definitely should have money by now still waiting seems there is no hope
Highlighted
Level 1
You been saying this I can read you think you only one who can read offer up directions it should be long in my account by now
Community Manager

As a former member of the Customer Care team, and the Social Media team, I can assure you that there are over 100+ "team" members that respond to customer inquiries. A large chunk of them only handle the basic how-to questions, and we have several specialized teams, IE - the Payments team, we have an autos team... 

Did you call the post office? Offer up can not mark your package as delivered. You added the wrong postal amount to postage. There's nothing they can do about that. Call the post office and have the item marked as delivered. Return to sender is not the same as delivered. I don't know how you expect them to do that for you.
Level 1
I talked to the buyer has received the package and loved it , I will go to buyers house for money with address offer up has provided if money isn’t in there
Level 1

My SHIPMENT HAS SENT to buyer waiting for money deposit pending over and over

Community Manager

Please do not post links. This is also against the forum guidelines, @Louiegee444.