Payment pending.....

SOLVED
Community Helper

Welcome - @WestcoastNut323  when using OfferUp shipping and payment option, and not outside shipping and payments. As long as the process is followed, most sellers receive payment within 5-7 business days of accepting to ship off the item. The buyer has 2 days to evaluate the item once it has been marked as delivered, and after that funds will be transferred which can take 3-5 business days. Please refer to link below for more information. It usually only takes more time if 1- the shipping label that’s provided wasn't used, 2- Stripe is requiring more personal information to verify identity, or 3- a bug may have happened. Just remember not to count the weekends only business days.

https://ask.offerup.com/Legal/1000062471/Buyer-protection-on-OfferUp. 

Level 1
I had a question regarding this so I recently purchased a keyboard for my Mac and I paid for the item was going to ship me the item but over the weekend it said it was cancelled and he told me that he shipped it but he got not tracking number and I. Got no email from OfferUp saying it was shipped idk what to do because could he be lying or?
Community Helper

Welcome - @Joshjv92  my best guess would be It could mean you or the other member needs to verify their phone number or ID also could be cancelled payment lack of funds on credit card also needing verification through the mobile app. It’s because OfferUp keeping both members safety. If you have any other questions regarding your account, I would reach out our customer care teams so they can help you regarding this issue. Sorry I’m not on any support teams and don’t have access to your account information. I’ll add the link below if needed. You can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp If this option is available to you. Regards Hotrod

Customer care

https://offerup.com/support/new/

Level 1
Thank you very much I believe I have all my info verified so it might be his not to sure I will reach out to support and see what they can do.
Community Helper

You’re welcome Joshjv92 yes when you’re verified it’s possibly on his end that’s causing the issues. Cheers Hotrod

Highlighted
Level 3
Same issue here. I feel robbed and am fed up with getting same message or request that I followed each time. It's been over a month now and I really just want my items back. Any issues with my account should of been noted before allowing me to ship my items.