Payment pending.....

SOLVED
Community Helper

Welcome - @WestcoastNut323  when using OfferUp shipping and payment option, and not outside shipping and payments. As long as the process is followed, most sellers receive payment within 5-7 business days of accepting to ship off the item. The buyer has 2 days to evaluate the item once it has been marked as delivered, and after that funds will be transferred which can take 3-5 business days. Please refer to link below for more information. It usually only takes more time if 1- the shipping label that’s provided wasn't used, 2- Stripe is requiring more personal information to verify identity, or 3- a bug may have happened. Just remember not to count the weekends only business days.

https://ask.offerup.com/Legal/1000062471/Buyer-protection-on-OfferUp. 

Level 1
I had a question regarding this so I recently purchased a keyboard for my Mac and I paid for the item was going to ship me the item but over the weekend it said it was cancelled and he told me that he shipped it but he got not tracking number and I. Got no email from OfferUp saying it was shipped idk what to do because could he be lying or?
Community Helper

Welcome - @Joshjv92  my best guess would be It could mean you or the other member needs to verify their phone number or ID also could be cancelled payment lack of funds on credit card also needing verification through the mobile app. It’s because OfferUp keeping both members safety. If you have any other questions regarding your account, I would reach out our customer care teams so they can help you regarding this issue. Sorry I’m not on any support teams and don’t have access to your account information. I’ll add the link below if needed. You can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp If this option is available to you. Regards Hotrod

Customer care

https://offerup.com/support/new/

Level 1
Thank you very much I believe I have all my info verified so it might be his not to sure I will reach out to support and see what they can do.
Community Helper

You’re welcome Joshjv92 yes when you’re verified it’s possibly on his end that’s causing the issues. Cheers Hotrod

Level 3
Same issue here. I feel robbed and am fed up with getting same message or request that I followed each time. It's been over a month now and I really just want my items back. Any issues with my account should of been noted before allowing me to ship my items.
Level 1
Hello, I made a purchase of 350 for a google pixel on here, and I already got a truyou membership badge and I had a a credit card payment that deducted the amount in my bank acct already. Still yesterday was the first day and today has been the second day: still the same message and no updates:

1 day ago they messaged my seller this :

“Thank you for accepting this offer. Our payments team is reviewing it, which may take as long as 48 hours. We apologize for the delay, and we'll let you know the result as soon as possible."

And i bought that phone thinking i’d get it sooner because My iphone 6 is crashing down like there is no tomorrow existing for it.

Can anyone help me in this matter because this is my first time on offerup and im worried now ?
Highlighted
Level 2
It took like a week before I even got a response
Level 1
@Tsnsu04 So i guess i called my bank and they said the payment should be cleared tonight to early morning, and does that register with @offerup if it does become clear. Cuz the seller says it just says pending ?
Level 1
@Steven_resale
Hello,

My email address is ninjasamisan@gmail.com

And i made a purchase of 358 on offer up around almost two days ago.

The seller was given this notice : Offer Up is reviewing and can take upto 48 hrs to send me the shipping label.

Then later :
"Thank you for accepting this offer. Our payments team is reviewing it, which may take as long as 48 hours. We apologize for the delay, and we'll let you know the result as soon as possible."

Then earlier today :

Still in “Payment under review “ status

We were wandering how long it will be before he receives the shipping label in order for me to have that phone with me going back to the philippines? And I leave in two weeks ?

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from your payments department soon.