Payment pending.....

SOLVED
Well why am I going on over 72 hours??? Payment is still pending
@WestcoastNut323 the buyer has 3 days check out the item and then after those three days it can take up to 5 working business days.
Now who’s f****** bright idea was that!?? The buyer had my item since the 8 of this month....so while he’s just enjoying his purchase, I have have to sit here and wait days to enjoy my payment. Offer up need to fix that because that’s the first and last time I’m hitting the shipping button.....thanks for the intel.
Neighbor
The reason your having too is offerup dont meet paypal.coms requirements therefore they use there own payment system ive never had to ship a item before having my funds like i do here i very very seldom sell on here and if i do i only accept paypal but for goods and services and im about stop buying cause 85% of the sellers miscaulate shipping cost and cancel the order and i have to wait 5-7 days to get my money back
@WestcoastNut323 totally understand it does suck to wait on money.
@SnakeCharmer1 the thing about PayPal that I hate is they have 180 day return policy so if someone doesn't want the item they have almost 6 months to return it. PayPal you get paid right way but it has it's bad side in that you may not get to keep that money and have to pay it back 6 months later. Offerup only gives 3 days, the waiting sucks but I don't have to worry that someone will decide they don't want something after 6 months.
But it’s been more than 3 days for me. They buyer received the item on 2/08/19 and today’s Valentine’s Day and the payment is still pending....y???
Maaaaan! Especially when the buyer is already enjoying their part of the business deal while I’m dealing with the hassles and waits...offer up shouldn’t have even made that process apart of the app.
Level 1
The first impression really matters to me.This is the first time to sell things on this platform and have payment spendng now for over 15 days and this is totally unacceptable.You have my email and are not even notifying me about what is going on.Please upgrade to doing business the modern way.
@Pezzline WHO ME???