Payment pending.....

SOLVED
Level 1
How do I post something I want to sell?
Level 9

You download the app and click on post and follow simple instructions @femiav

Level 9

I think its actualy easier to figure out how to post than it is to find your way to the forums

Community Manager

@Lapua is pretty correct on this. This is not the intended flow, which is what I meant by "we're digging into this." We're getting closer to a solution, and have identified what is happening, so we're in the process of resolving this. Anyone that has experienced this that has also reached out to our Payments/Shipping team will be updated once there is a resolution for this Smiley Happy

Community Manager

@0317 wrote:

i keep getting the idea that people that work for offerup just dont know what they are doing.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Everything is a learning experience, @0317

Level 1
I can only imagine payment must be 'pending' or non existent for many. It bothers me that with three small sales you need to confirm social security number and address. It bothers me more that I have done so on more than one occasion, have received zero communication from OU and that well after five days my funds remain 'pending'. I have no problem telling the widget that I "do not" love offer up and will soon report OU if funds are not released.
Community Helper
-Ciao' @Sunbound-
---Yes... waiting can be very frustrating, especially if you need the $ asap---
IMO...have decided when I begin using the Shipping option, it will be with items that are not too costly and know it may take up to 3 wks from Shipping to Receiving funds.
Surely, it will become more streamlined in due time. 👍☺

Level 3

Hello so I sold an item on offer up and was delivered July 14. It is now August 10. I've reached out several times through different methods to try to get any response from an Offer Up member but it seems that I am blatantly ignored. I have not gotten a single response after almost 10 emails going out to OfferUp. This is ridiculous on the hassle one has to go through to get any type of information. My deposit has been pending for almost a month. I need the money that I was paid for the item I sold. I understand 5 business days. But almost a month??? I expect to hear back ASAP.
Thank you

Level 9

@Javyou  The only direct customer service email address has been disabled for a while.

Have you completed this query form? If not, this is the only direct OfferUp contact you can make, other than the other social media outlets.

Level 3
Yes I have exhausted all the contact ways in the app. Lol. Thank you this is ridiculous. When dealing with people's money, they should have careful consideration and understanding about this. This could be someone's last dollars for the month for all they would know.