Payment pending.....

SOLVED
I even updated my payment method and nothing.,,.
Level 1
Did you ever receive your funds? Bc I'm getting worried that I was scammed by offerup.
Community Manager

@Silk_Lace_Wigs wrote:
I’ll be using Venmo Cash app and paypal if I don’t get answers

We don't recommend using these 3rd party apps. If anything happens to go wrong with the transaction, using these 3rd party apps would disqualify you from our Buyer Protection policy. We recommend only using cash or OfferUp payments. If there have been any issues with your OfferUp transaction, please reach out to our Customer Care or Payments team. If you have already done so, we'll make sure your case is escalated.

I don't understand why very few people, considering the amount of people on Offerup that ship, have a hard time getting paid. Are they not entering their info the same on the app as on their banking accounts? Not uploading identification? Mixing up account numbers?
Community Manager

Great question, @BrightMoonstone. I wonder if it is because of names not matching up, or just typing in account information wrong. I will say that the amount of successful shipping transactions far outweighs the negative experiences, however, we're really trying to learn how to avoid these negative experiences.

I know that refunds may add some more time to the payout process, and if we have to do any investigations into counterfeit items or so on, that will also add some time to the payout schedule. 

Level 1
Well all the info is correct, the other issue is that customer service is no help. I did my part, they need to do theirs. He received the item, but when you check the tracking it says return to sender. The buyer had to go to the past office to pay 1$ extra for postage. I've email offer up about it, but no response.
Level 1
Well all the info is correct, the other issue is that customer service is no help. I did my part, they need to do theirs. He received the item, but when you check the tracking it says return to sender. The buyer had to go to the post office to pay 1$ extra for postage. I've email offer up about it, but no response.
Level 1
Why haven't customer service responded to me, if you all are trying do better?
Community Manager

It looks like your case was escalated yesterday, @Tsnsu04. Our Payments team will respond at their earliest convenience.

Level 1

Here come the famous phrase from OfferUp team "your case was escalated yesterday...Our Payments team will respond at their earliest convenience".  

I emailed OfferUp Payment team 5x, dating back in Oct. 2018.  First two respond just like above...afterward, no respond.  I sold my item Oct. 2018 and yet haven't receive a dime from OfferUp.  Learned my lesson!!!