Payment pending.....

SOLVED
Level 1
5 days after delivery , buyer is very happy with item and I'm still waiting to get paid this is ridiculous I had many people after I shipped it asking to buy it now it's been 8 days total and again still not paid... very UNHAPPY! THEN I POST HERE TO GET SOME ANSWERS AND IM IGNORED TWICE!!!
Level 5

lol I just checked the BBB and the reviews on Offerup are pretty bad. Looks like I was not the only one being"dramatic" with the money issue.

Level 9

yeah @Dch75 ,but you did recieve your money ,correct?

now we will see if offerup gets better at the shipping feature as they move forward with it.

Level 3
Just wondering I am going to the same thing. I was wondering if you ever got paid? It’s been six days and I still have not yet got my payment deposit it. I really need my money and the system is failing me
I have a problem regarding payments, I sent an item and the buyer received the order on 05/09/2018 and I did not receive any payment in my bank account and sent emails, and sent messages by Instagram, facebook and they only answered me by e-mail saying that someone would contact me and nobody has done it yet, I need to know what happens with my payments
Level 1
I am having an issue with payment pending the customer recieved the package on the 15 of may bit it is now the end of May and still pending. No number or nothing to reach out to? PayPal seems a better option when they offer buyer and seller backing... I enjoy offer up but now iffy on sending things and waiting for my payment
Level 9

Hi @ynotbok21 welcome to the forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe @Elin or @Mj_206 our admins can help you with this,,,,,my mentioning them will let them know ,,,,,,,,have you checked your email to see if you got anything from offerup about it?,,,,,check your spam folder ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have you talked to customer care?,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont think they have a phone,,,its all through email,,,,

Level 1
No email really kinda sucks that it wouldn't be automatic never had a problem thru PayPal getting a payment but maybe not even offer ups fault I believe its USPS tracking because it never shows delivered
Level 9

HI @ynotbok21 , i see that the admins have not responded ,,,,,,maybe if you direct your question to our most kudoed author in the room @cyclomatic ,,maybe he can answer your questions,

Level 9

@Houston_sales have you gotten help with your problem yet?