Payment pending.....

SOLVED
Level 9

@ynotbok21 earlier you said it was delivered 15 of may,,,,,,now you say it wasnt delivered?

Level 1
I'm having the same problem. I sold an item to someone out of state. The message deposit pending is still there. I've checked my account. Nothing. Is there someone I have to talk or email to verify? Has anyone helped you out
Level 1
Offer up needs a live rep to talk to all this wasting time goin back n forth reading and all that kinda sucks no offense but they wearing the shoes they bought while I'm over here waiting for money and not a person to talk to that can make a resolution in a simple call rather than asking a forum like I dnt know how this works but everyone seems to know a whole lot on a forum yet not a whole lot of help. But thanks for your response tho this isn't directed at you in a personal way I'm just wondering where my money's at that's all
Level 9

Have you contacted customer care about this?

Level 1
Nope just this guy said hit up someone else... The package was delivered the buyer told me but it don't say it was I've been shipping thing out for a few years now never a problem until now
Level 1
How do I do that IDK I contacted someone they told me come here
Community Helper

@ynotbok21 @Napalm

Just report your issue here.

I'm sorry you guys are dealing with this but your not going to get this answered by us.

We don't have the access that the Care Team or Community Managers do.

OfferUp employee

@ynotbok21 Hey there. There is a really detailed blog post we wrote explaining everything about getting paid after Shipping here. If you are still experiencing problems, I suggest you reach out to Customer Care so they can assist you Smiley Happy You can find them through the Shipping articles in the Help Center. 

Level 1
I have been waiting almost a month for my payment.the dates of transactions has mysteriously changed by themselves. I have sent about 10 help request and no one has emailed me back about anything! This is really annoying because it say 5 days not 3 weeks.my buy has already received his item and said his amex was charged but I have yet to receive any payment or help with this!

Someone please help!
Level 1
Lol yah I’ve done that over and over I got nothing no one contacts me and it’s getting ridiculous I’ve got ahold of the attorney general and the better business bureau