Payment pending.....

SOLVED
Level 6

HI @Sunn HI @Shyann1 ,,,,,,,,,,maybe our admin @Mj_206 can assist you , send her a privage message if she doesnt respond to this.,,,,,,,,,,welcome to the forum

Level 6

@Sunn and @Shyann1 ,,,, i sell on the app ,,but i have not done shipping yet,,,,,,,,,,but from what i see being said here in the forums,,,,,,,,,once the buyer recieves the item,,,,,,,they have three business days to claim a problem,,,,,,,,that turns to five if there is a weekend in there,,,,,,,,then from that time it could take 2 to 5 business days for you to actualy get your money,,,,,,that turns into seven with a weekend,,,,,,so all in all thats 12 days from the time they recieve the item,,,,,and then with the problems offerup is having with the new system they are trying to work out,,,,,,i would say ,,,,,dont expect your money untill about two weeks after the person recieves the item,,,,,,,contact customer care about it,,,,,,,,then watch your email,,,,,,some emails from offerup go into the spam folder for some reason,,,,,so look in your spam folder for any emails ,,,,,,,if still no response,,,,,,,,,,,try talking to @Mj_206 ,,,,i have seen her be quite helpful with some of the others having problems.

Level 2
Well I've been waiting for my deposit for a month so I'm way passed whatever the process is and no one has reached out to me not in my emails or spam but I will reach out to the admin. Thanks!
Level 2
It's now been 9 days since someone reached out to me my issue was I sent it via FedEx and to offer up it looked like I hadn't delivered anything.now that that issue was fixed I have yet to have my money deposited and it says may23rd for deposit....I really cannot understand why I have received my money yet! Can someone please help!?
Tags (1)
Community Helper

Hey @Sunn, first off there are no Community Managers or anyone you can get answers from normally on weekends. The straight answer, if you've been reading this topic, unfortunately is it's just going to take a long time. There are several threads and many comments on this already. I suggest you read what's been put up already from the previous comments by members and staff. See if you can calculate the time based on the other experiences. No one here is going to be able to answer this right now. 

I wish I had some information but I'm not one with access; that will be the Community Monitors. Reach out to @Elin come Monday, if you haven't already.

I'm really angry at this I have a few years using it meeting local people never a problem them I decided to ship my items, buyer receive them rate me and rate back almost 2 months later no payments.
Level 1
I made a sell on June 3rd. Payment has said pending for days. Item was already received. What gives. Need the money.
Tags (1)
Neighbor
It's has been about a month for me and they still haven't paid me support keeps sending gift cards that I never receive
Level 1
I sent my iphonex on the 9th they received on wednesday and still havent received my money (460$) i sold my phone because i need to get to work i have usaa so im not understanding why i dont have my money.... NO ONE from customer service wrote back in 3 days!
Community Manager

Hey there, @AnthonyB22 - welcome to the community. It looks like you wrote into our Payments team this morning and got a response back within 2 hours. If you have any further questions, go ahead and reply directly to the ticket with our Payments team.