Payment pending.....

SOLVED
Level 2
I am waiting on 2 payment’s right now. It keeps asking me to put in my information and last 4. I have done this 4-5 times already. I should only have to enter it once.
Level 1
It says money has been transferred to my bank account but i still don't see nothing
Level 9

Hi @Twotwosteele once the money leaves offerup account , its in cyberspace for a while before it gets to your account,,,,,,,,,,,it should be there by tomarrow afternoon would be my guess

Level 9

@Mj_206 whats with people having to enter thier information more than once like @-Jess is having to do? Been hearing that a lot.

Community Manager

@0317 it's actually a requirement from Stripe, and something we're digging into currently. It is possible for Stripe to request additional verification if the name between the card and bank differs, or a handful of other reasons really. We recommend reaching out to our Payments team, because they will be able to offer further details and updates!

Level 9

@0317 wrote:

@Mj_206 whats with people having to enter thier information more than once like @-Jess is having to do? Been hearing that a lot.

For a lack of better explanation without going to details,it's due to an imperfect integration.

The last 4 digit SSN and Birth Date query  comes from the behest of Stripe, as it has verify each Stripe account to a specific indiviual (due to US banking laws since "9/11")

BTW, anyone that has their own/personal Stripe account will know that this info is requested ONLY once.

Level 9

Thankyou @Lapua

Level 9

hey @Lapua,,,,,,,,,can you fix it for them,,,,,,,,maybe explaining it in more detail would help to get it fixed,,,,,,,,,,,,,i keep getting the idea that people that work for offerup just dont know what they are doing.

Level 1
This is crazy you ship your item and you have to go threw all this to get paid
Level 9

The people are competent. The problem is there is never enough time to test everything thoroughly, and they have to meet deadlines. Theses anomalies are just small hiccups that will be dealt with somewhere along the way on an update or patch.